I realized I made a post without properly introducing myself to my readers! I thought I’d take the time to share with you a bit more about me and some of my quirks. So without further ado, here are 20 Facts about me!
- My favourite musician is Sara Bareilles! Her music is so inspiring and brightens my mood every time I listen to it! I highly recommend the song Brave!
- I’ve always been a massive Harry Potter fan. According to Pottermore, I’m a Ravenclaw!
- I cannot resist a donut or literally any baked good. Anything with sprinkles is basically my kryptonite.
- I have a Bachelor of Arts in English Literature and an Advanced Diploma in Public Relations.
- Growing up, I played hockey in a couple leagues in Toronto. It’s a sport I definitely want to try again because I absolutely loved it.
- I wear a Women’s size 11 shoe! (You can imagine how hard it is for me to find cute shoes lol!)
- I love to bake! It’s definitely one of my favourite hobbies. I love trying out new recipes all the time. My favourite cookbook right now is Magnolia Table by Joanna Gaines!
- As a teenager, I wanted to be an Interior Designer.
- In university, I developed an anxiety disorder that I’m still working through to this day. It’s been a challenge but I’ve grown so much since it showed up and have methods to help with it now.
- I absolutely love musicals. From Wicked to Hamilton, I find quite a bit of happiness in show tunes.
- I have an absolutely amazing partner named Julian who is the kindest, caring person I have ever met. I’m so lucky to have him in my life and by my side.
- As a kid, I was fortunate enough to travel with my family. My favourite trips so far have been to London, New York City and The Grand Canyon. I’m itching to get back out and see more of the world.
- My go-to Starbucks order is a Grande Chai Latte made with Soy Milk!
- I love being outdoors. Whether it’s camping, hiking or just walking on the beach, I love being surrounded by nature.
- I strongly believe a good cup of tea can make a bad day better.
- I’m addicted to Pinterest! I gather a lot of fashion inspiration, home decor ideas and recipes from there! You can follow me here!
- My guilty pleasure song is Africa by Toto. Kristen Bell and Dax Shepard filmed a music video while they were in Africa and it’s one of my favourite videos on YouTube.
- I absolutely hate raisins. I can’t stand them at all. There’s nothing worse than thinking you’re about to enjoy a delicious Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookie…when all along it was Oatmeal Raisin.
- I recently developed an allergy to pineapple, which has completely disrupted my go-to pizza order. But what can ya do?!
- I started this blog because I wanted a place to express creativity and try my hand at writing!
So there you have it! 20 Facts about Me! Let me know a bit about you in the comments below and if we have any similarities!